Services for people with HIV and Aids
We offer counselling, support, training and leisure activities for HIV-positive people, their relatives and friends. We support self-help activities and provide premises. We also provide up-to-date information material on living with HIV.
- Counselling on personal questions and issues related to HIV infection. Such as partnership, job, sexuality, family, social environment, health, desire for children and pregnancy
- Possibilities of social security in case of financial difficulties
- Support in cases of discrimination, for example in the workplace or in the health system
- Support with residence law problems
- Mediation to other counselling centres, therapists, doctors and clinics
We offer regular training courses on all aspects of living with HIV. In addition, we organise various leisure activities for HIV positive people, such as excursions or an open breakfast on Fridays. You can find current offers here.
We support self-help activities of people with HIV, their relatives and friends*. Do you have a particular concern or specific topics? Please do not hesitate to contact us. It is possible that there is already a group dealing with exactly this topic.