Offers for people with HIV and Aid
We offer counselling, support, training and leisure activities for HIV-positive people, their relatives and friends. We support self-help activities and provide premises. We also provide up-to-date information material on living with HIV.
- Help in challenging life situations, e.g. after a positive HIV test: What happens now? How can I deal with my infection? Who can I talk to?
- Counselling on personal questions and topics related to the HIV infection, e.g. partnership, job, sexuality, family, social environment, health, desire for children & pregnancy
- Possibilities of social security and financial difficulties
- Support in cases of discrimination, e.g. in the workplace or in the health system
- Support with residence law problems
- Mediation to other counselling centres, therapists, doctors and clinics
- We would be happy to accompany you on your way and look for possibilities together.